VBSVirtual is redefining Virtual Administrative Services by providing customized services for the busy professional. We help entrepreneurs focus on the big picture while we handle all the tedious tasks.
We provide customer service and administrative support through use of virtual technologies which enables our clients to focus on your own core strengths. Together we advance our client’s personal and business missions.
Our virtual assistants are client-oriented and collaborative team members who identify opportunities, build relationships, and support VBSVirtual clients to the best of their ability. Our VAs will utilize their strong organizational abilities, technical knowledge, and communication skills to serve and grow with their clients. We are seeking to add members to our team who have strong values in quality, trustworthiness, accuracy and dependability.
What We Look For
- You produce quality results. You have a proactive work ethic and take pride in your work.
- You provide excellent service. You have strong customer service skills and have the ability to work independently. You have strong communication skills and can follow directions both written and verbal.
- You are a multitasker. You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple clients. Your attention to detail is not compromised while juggling different tasks. Must be adaptable!
- You are trustworthy and reliable. You are extremely self-motivated with strong time management skills. You are resourceful and can problem solve effectively. You anticipate the needs of others and genuinely enjoy serving your clients.
What You’ll Do
- Provide strategic administrative support for your clients
- Calendar and e-mail management
- Travel arrangements
- Social media support
- Creating, proofreading and organizing documents
- Invoicing and expense reporting
- CRM management and support
- E-mail campaign management
- Event planning and coordination
- Create workflows and processes
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working remotely preferred
- 4+ years experience serving in an administrative role
- Excellent written communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Mac or PC computer with MS Office suite and webcam
- High speed internet connection and smartphone with e-mail
- Dedicated, quiet home office space with professional background
- Available during normal business hours 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday
Please contact Christine Verhulp at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.