Join Our Team
Our virtual assistants are client-oriented and collaborative team members who identify opportunities, build relationships, and support VBSVirtual clients to the best of their ability. Our VAs will utilize their strong organizational abilities, technical knowledge, and communication skills to serve and grow with their clients. We are seeking to add members to our team who have strong values in quality, trustworthiness, accuracy, and dependability.
What We Look For
- You produce quality results. You have a proactive work ethic and take pride in your work.
- You provide excellent service. You have strong customer service skills and the ability to work independently. You have strong communication skills and can follow directions both written and verbal.
- You are a multitasker. You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple clients. Your attention to detail is not compromised while juggling different tasks. Must be adaptable!
- You are trustworthy and reliable. You are extremely self-motivated with strong time management skills. You are resourceful and can problem-solve effectively. You anticipate the needs of others and genuinely enjoy serving your clients.
What You’ll Do
- For clients who are medical professionals, VA will assist with billing, invoicing, claim aging, insurance verifications, etc.
- Provide strategic administrative support for your clients
- Calendar and e-mail management
- Travel arrangements
- Social media support
- Creating, proofreading and organizing documents
- Invoicing and expense reporting
- CRM management and support
- E-mail campaign management
- Event planning and coordination
- Create workflows and processes
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working remotely preferred
- Medical insurance experience
- 4+ years experience serving in an administrative role
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Mac or PC computer with MS Office suite and webcam
- High-speed internet connection and smartphone with e-mail
- Dedicated, quiet home office space with professional background
- Available during normal business hours, Monday-Friday
Please email Jessi at HR@vbsvirtual.com with your resume to apply.